- Reconciliation of books to bank statements
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the supplier’s ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- the bookkeeper should be able to review and assess accuracy and compliance of invoices for inter-company transfers across all global entities.
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- Check and verify source documents such as invoices, receipts, computer printouts
- Allocate and post financial transaction details to subsidiary books
- Transfer data to general ledger
- Reconcile and balance all accounts
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- Familiarity with an international corporate structure.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- 3+ years of bookkeeping experience
Plative Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. GSD is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.