At Plative, our mission is to make a global impact by improving our client’s performance.
Plative Inc., formerly GSD Company, is a digital-first management consulting firm with a global footprint that offers advisory, professional services, and project implementation to some of the world’s leading companies across Financial Services, Professional Services, Nonprofit, Technology, Media, and Consumer industries.
Plative is a Silver Salesforce.com partner, Impact Salesforce.org partner, Oracle NetSuite Alliance partner, and Amazon Web Services Consulting Network partner.
The Lead Salesforce Developer will design, configure, implement, and manage complex solutions after thoroughly analyzing and understanding the business requirements. You will be working directly with the client and internal team members to ensure successful implementations. You will be technically capable and confident in your approach to help customers embrace and adopt new technology.
The Lead Salesforce Developer leads consultative engagements with complex enterprise customers, partnering with key stakeholders to create compelling visions while advising and executing on strategies. They serve as an expert to produce service SOW and implementation plan using strong interpersonal skills, functional and/or technical knowledge, Salesforce product knowledge, industry experience, consulting experience, and knowledge of their client’s business to deliver customer ROI.
Lead Salesforce Developers are strong presenters and facilitators, obtaining customer acceptance by understanding and delivering the right strategic vision, and driving the difficult conversations necessary to execute business strategies. They interact with both technical and functional customers to understand requirements, analyze information, and design comprehensive statements of work.
- Ownership of all technical aspects of a force.com implementation, including custom code, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, and AppExchange products
- Responsible for directing and managing developer resources to accomplish project goals in Visualforce, Apex, AJAX and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Leading technical end to end solutions for business processes using Salesforce Platforms and writing technical design documents.
- Recommend build vs. buy when It comes to third-party integrations for the SFDC stack
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of all product offerings and recommend new features and modifications based on experiences with past clients
- Experienced in integration architecture. Specifically, integrating external, on-premise systems with Salesforce.com via middleware products
- Experience with Salesforce integration patterns, strong knowledge in web service API’s & governor limits
- Understands complex ETL and data migration practices and has performed multiple complex data migrations to SFDC
- 8 years of successful IT experience
- 3 years of experience as a Senior SFDC Architect in a mid to large sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving an organizational transformation in a matrixed organization
- 2 years experience of Salesforce programming including APEX, Force.com, and VisualForce
- 1-year experience in key business functional areas such as ERP, CRM and SCM
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both in writing and speaking
- Strong hands-on mentality, leads by example
- Ability to learn quickly and function as a positive and creative member of a team
- Ability to excel in an unstructured environment of rapid growth and constant evolution
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience managing the development and deployment of new offerings and enhancements to existing applications.