The Delivery Manager will be responsible for a team of consultants working on the delivery of NetSuite implementation and follow-on projects. This role’s primary functions will be both hands on involvement in project teams as an active Consultant, as well as overseeing projects being delivered by direct reports. The position will be a liaison with business stakeholders and the project team and will possess the ability to uncover business requirements, technical strategies and be able to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address client requirements.
This position will involve overseeing a team of up to 5 consultants and is responsible for compliance and adherence of consistent delivery standards. The ideal candidate will provide visible leadership, accountability, and authority over high profile projects and should have an inclination for team building and career advancement of team members. Plative is a fast paced agile environment and the delivery manager will have a significant impact in transforming the technology landscape at our client and partner organizations.
- Liaison with clients on an ongoing basis, to maintain and develop the business relationship, and keep projects to a set time frame
- Participate in sessions with NetSuite clients and other team members to understand business requirements and business processes analysis
- Document detailed business, functional and technical requirements.
- Develop functional specification document
- Manage and facilitate project delivery and build components as necessary.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of complex solutions to multiple clients.
- Develop and contribute to data migration and/or system integration strategy.
- Develop well thought out system architecture diagrams.
- Actively manage stakeholders’ expectations, resource alignment, and possible conflicting priorities across projects
- Ensure adherence to Plative delivery structure and project management methodology during implementation of the solution
- Deliver strategic business reviews to educate clients on key platform trends and considerations
- Communicate reports regarding project status, risk management and escalation of issues.
- Be client advocate to resolve and manage escalations to ensure client partnership endures
- Weekly 1-1 / project reviews with direct reports
- Mentorship and career guidance for team members, includes but not limited to tour of duty, quarterly goals and learning and development session
- Involvement in refining processes, procedures and strategic initiatives across the delivery organization
- Ensuring adherence of Plative process and procedures across delivery pod – utilization, forecasts and time-entry.
- Providing weekly updates on project and team members to the director of delivery
- This position has minimal travel and occasional presence to clients’ sites
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, IT or MBA
- 4+ years of working as a NetSuite consultant and experience with NetSuite implementations
- 3+ years Project Management experience within consulting environment
- 2+ years experience managing a team Strong understanding of primary business processes including Marketing (Campaigns and Promotions), CRM (Leads, Opportunities, Quotes), Procure to Pay, Design to Build (Manufacturing), Order to Cash, Project Accounting, Return to Credit, Customer Support, Core Financial and CPM
- In-depth technical backend knowledge of the NetSuite platform
- Accounting functional background (CPA or Operational)
- ERP Consultant Certification in NetSuite
- ARM Certification
Plative is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Plative is also committed to compliance with all fair
employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.