The Project Manager supports NetSuite ERP engagements, and ad-hoc engagements and will serve as a subject matter expert to clients, prospects and partners to assist them in optimizing their use of NetSuite. The Project Manager is a highly-visible, client facing role.. The ideal candidate will provide visible leadership, accountability, and authority over high profile projects.
- Liaison with clients on an ongoing basis, to maintain and develop the business relationship, and keep projects to a set time frame.
- Actively manage stakeholders; expectations, resource alignment, and possible conflicting priorities across projects
- Ensure adherence to Plative delivery structure and project management methodology during implementation of the solution.
- Manage several direct reports for performance management, project assignments, and leadership.
- Deliver strategic business reviews to educate clients on key platform trends and consideration.
- Communicate reports regarding project status, risk management and escalation of issues.
- Coordinate IT project teams to ensure that client business requirements are effectively incorporated into design specifications, multi-platform integrations and data transfers
- Prepare for and lead discovery meetings and workshops with clients to discover pain points and business objectives
- Be a client advocate to resolve and manage escalations to ensure client satisfaction
- This position has minimal travel and occasional presence to clients’ sites
- Work on NetSuite related projects including new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support and other special projects.
- Become fully engaged in deployment activities providing technical guidance to the project team.
- Engage with clients and colleagues on revenue recognition solution support.
- Create and deliver presentations on technical concepts, project work plans, delivery approach, milestones, and results to client stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, IT or MBA
- Full, life-cycle implementation experience with NetSuite across multiple verticals
- 5+ years Project Management experience and within consulting environment
- 2 years experience with NetSuite implementations
- Experience in Negotiation, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Project Financials, KPI & Reporting
- Quality Management skills
- In-depth technical backend knowledge of the NetSuite platform, Multi-book, Advanced Revenue Management, OpenAir, PBCS and Professional Services Automation
- Delivered numerous complex NetSuite projects.
- PMP Designation
- ERP Consultant Certification in NetSuite
Plative is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Plative is also committed to compliance with all fair
employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.