At Plative, our mission is to make a global impact by improving our client’s performance.
Plative Inc. is a digital-first management consulting firm with a global footprint that offers advisory, professional services, and project implementation to some of the world’s leading companies across Financial Services, Professional Services, Nonprofit, Technology, Media, and Manufacturing industries.
Plative is a Gold Salesforce.com partner, Premium Salesforce.org partner, Oracle NetSuite Alliance partner, and Amazon Web Services Consulting Network partner.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Salesforce.com implementation projects with a wide variety of clients. Candidates for this role should possess knowledge of the Salesforce.com capabilities (both functional and technical) and integration capabilities. The ideal candidate will provide visible leadership, accountability, and authority over high profile, enterprise-level projects. Plative is a fast-paced agile environment and the consultant will be involved from inception to delivery. You will be the facilitator of change with the clients and evolve how their business functions.
• Liaison with clients on an ongoing basis, to maintain and develop the business relationship, and keep projects to a set time frame.
• Actively manage stakeholders' expectations, resource alignment, and possible conflicting priorities across projects
• Ensure adherence to Plative's delivery structure and project management methodology during implementation of the solution.
• Deliver strategic business reviews to educate clients on key platform trends and consideration.
• Communicate reports regarding project status, risk management and escalation of issues.
• Coordinate IT project teams to ensure that client business requirements are effectively incorporated into design specifications, multi-platform integrations and data transfers
• Prepare for and lead discovery meetings and workshops with clients to discover pain points and business objectives
• Be client advocate to resolve and manage escalations to ensure client partnership endures
• This position has minimal travel and occasional presence to clients’ sites
• 2+ years Project Management experience within a consulting environment on enterprise-level projects
• 3+ years hands-on technical experience with Salesforce implementations
• Salesforce Admin 201 Certification
• In-depth technical back-end knowledge of the Salesforce platform
• Delivered numerous complex Salesforce projects
• Salesforce Sales Cloud Certification
• Salesforce Service cloud Certification
Plative Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Plative is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
We carefully curate our email outreach to keep you up to date with the latest updates on emerging cloud technology from our in-house experts. Never spam, we promise